Sunday, January 22, 2012

Conversations with the small one pt 3 (+mother)


regarding pretzel-training--
Connie: It’s like babysitting a baby.
Kelly: Except you can’t spray babies with water

Mama: They had advertisements saying, asian carp, so delicious!
Kelly: Asian people, so delicious!

Kelly: and then instead of giving him the normal badge, he gave him the Elly badge, which was the grape soda one!
Kelly, in a wobbly voice: it was so touching. 

on the road back from minnesota----
Kelly, singing: Gander Mountain, Gander Mountain, Gander Mountain, Gander Mountain etc
Connie: You sound like a monk intoning something.
Kelly: haha! What’s Mama?
Mama (trying to sleep in the car, mumbles sleepily): I’m an alligator. Don’t bother me.
Kelly: haha! What’s Connie?
Connie: I’m a majestic lion. Roar.
Kelly: My favorite smurf was the narrator one. 

Kelly: I EAT MY WORDS!! They taste like beef jerky. 

Connie: So I can’t schedule an eye appointment until after February this year.
Mama: Okay. Do you need more insulation?
Connie: Insulation?
Mama: Yes.
Connie: You mean contacts?
(the building people were at my house)

Kelly: …and then Connie used it
(prancing in the hallway)
Kelly: And then the mice used it.
Connie in room, to self: what the fuck? 


Kelly: But maybe it will be all high tech by then.
Kelly: Because I plan to live a millennia.


Kelly: Are newspapers recyclable?
Connie: Yes
Kelly: GOOD JOB
Kelly: Are newspapers made from recyclable paper?
Connie: Yes
Kelly: GOOD JOB



Kellyisms: 

"his name is mr texas instrument"

"I just looked it up on google maps. I’m a miracle."

"I want to eat a large smelly boot"

"Tall people are awkward. It's because they have to go, where should i put my head?"

"he was so fat he had a beard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment