Sunday, June 19, 2011

a faint buzzing noise

it's been awhile since I wrote in here and therefore I can't remember what my last post was about, since I came straight to the "new post" button and did not look at my old posts nor collect 200 dollars. i'm kind of feverish (though on ibuprofen, which comes directly from god)--not a very high fever but because i run at a normal body temperature of like 96 degrees, a temperature of 100 makes me feel like everything in me has begun emitting electromagnetic radiation. while in a squished, fuzzy place. does that make sense?

god, i can't remember why i started writing in this. what the hell. i was thinking about change, but then vaguely remembered writing in here about change and that probably prompted my little spiel about monopoly posting. but then i started thinking about the dichotomy of philosophizing and daily life. now i am thinking about the venn diagrams that could be used to describe people. every person's kind of composed of venn diagram circles, and we're all on a search for those overlapping spaces.

now i am thinking that i think too much. i think and think and then i think about why i'm thinking what i'm thinking while i'm thinking and now i've used the word think far too many times. i find myself not satisfied unless i'm pondering/speaking of some deep philosophical topic (see: practically every other post on this rant-site) but then i get tired of myself for thinking of these things. this is a new phenomenon. previously, philosophizing was interesting and captivating; now, it still is but sometimes halfway through i go, fuck it, why am I on this topic AGAIN that requires so much investment of brain energy when i could be staring into space and wondering why squirrels looks so much like evil little rats.

but, it's a self-defeating thought process because such a phenomenon leads me to wonder if this is a symptom of the technological age today. and then i'm off on yet another philosophizing thought path which ends in frustration.

man, thinking is hard

No comments:

Post a Comment