Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Conversations with the small one

I love her.



Kelly: I win you lose now you have a big bruise
Connie: In my heart?
Kelly: Yup.


Kelly: My city is called Pleasant Oaks, my island is called Treasure island, my restaurant is called fast food, my empire is called platinum empire, and my farm is called billy bob joe.


Kelly: oooo connie the schol play is on friday and idk if u can come... u dont need to it will probably fail because right mow the people who are in it like the 50000000 animalls flowers and trees crowding on a imaginary stage dont know their lines and the teacher is still adjusting everything etc. and the main caracters like little red mother and the wolf dont know their lines that well either!!!!!!! im just a narrerator who starts off the story,,, then i can go do whatever i want because i am never needed anymore so i should bring a big thick book backstage;
Kelly: so i can read while i hear them get stage fright

In the context of dvorak
Connie: when was world war two again?
Kelly: It started for real in 1915 but before that there was stuff happening
Connie: Wow, are you learning this in class?
Kelly: No mama read it to me as a bedtime story.

I guess it actually started in 1939. I might trust kelly over my memory of kelly saying something though.


Kelly: what are handkerchiefs used for?
me: well in the olden days people used to blow their noses with them
Kelly: yeah then they used them for dabbing away tears

Kelly: When I was little, I thought the Disney was Disnep. And you have to admit the D looks like a G.
Connie: Gisnep?
Kelly: Yep

2 comments:

  1. WWII actually started in 1939 and ended in 1945. Not to be a killjoy.

    Also, Kelly's role in the play is exactly like Vanessa's role in the play!!

    ReplyDelete